We all know how to eat, right? We’ve been doing it since we first arrived. The issue is more about what to eat.
- Are you at that “stage of life” where extra pounds seem to appear over night?
- Would you like to look and feel better in your clothes? Looking great on your next vacation is one thing, but what about all those expensive clothes you can’t wear any longer?
- Are you crazed with all the food advice out there and now the thought of eating seems – well – almost perilous?
The reality is that there’s a ton of information out there. Some of it’s based in science and actual evidence and then there’s the celebrity-of-the-moment spouting off some nonsense her latest health guru has given her.
But is it safe? More to the point – does it even work?
You might even have real health concerns such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, kidney disease, osteoporosis, celiac disease, IBS, Crohn’s disease, Gerd, or eating disorders.
If any of this resonates with you, you’re the perfect candidate for one-on-one nutritional counseling.
I offer both in-person and online sessions. Your initial session is a 60-minute nutritional assessment which consists of the following:
- Reviewing your dietary history
- Looking at your health history
- Reviewing your 3 Day Food Diary
- Discussing your overall objectives
- Goal setting
- Coming up with a Plan that’s perfect for you!
Subsequent sessions are based on your Plan. They range from:
- Weight loss counseling
- General nutritional counseling
- Custom meal plans